Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Declaring Daughter

Today is just one of those days.... I've been feeling that for weeks leading up to now I've felt a pressure of ALL sorts. It's one thing or another... kids, opposition in relationships, finances, and physical ailments... they all attribute to my feeling of complete and utter break down. It's not that I feel far from God at all, in fact quite the opposite. I feel FULL in Him.. hopeful and yet in the same breath very tired and weary. So what's that about???!!!

Life is feeling more like a vice grip. I know that we don't sail through our life or our walk without hard moments but all in all I had hoped I would somehow be an exception. You know what I mean, that I like Enoch would be blissfully translated out of a life of imperfection into His presence? Now that I write that I know full well that Enoch didn't quite go unchallenged himself, well let me get back to my point which was I've not escaped hardship and the temptation to succumb to my emotions is escalating daily. However I am stirred... I'm not a spiritual superwoman and I have no great powers that I have found in myself but I AM A DAUGHTER of DECLARATION! The theme of my life is to declare HIS goodness in a broken world and right now in a sense my small world is feeling quite broken. Notice I say "feeling" because I know that God's perspective is much different. He's not tense or nervous concerning me. Infact He's patient concerning me and my lack of patience! I have to laugh because as I write this even in my personal weariness I sense His pleasure over me. It's nice to be the daughter of one so lovingly good.

I would like to back up to the declaration part! I said before that I'm no superwoman and I have no powers in and of myself but now I'm stirred to tap into something that is super natural. I'm going to come in the opposite spirit of what comes natural and speak the Truth of God concerning my life and also concerning your life because the TRUTH of God is bigger than my world but it is applicable you yours as well.

THE FACT IS that you are an over comer when you put your hope in Him and take your hands off!

THE FACT IS that those who look to Him are radiant, their faces are never covered in shame.

THE FACT IS that He has never and He will never leave us or forsake us.THE FACT IS that He delights in us... we must be worth a great deal to such a great God.

THE FACT IS God knows that we get scared... He constantly reminds us to "take courage"... "don't be afraid"... "put your trust in Me"... We are created to be courageous! No need to allow yourself to be overwhelmed. BUT if you do He will be the lifter of your head! Wow He's good.

THE FACT IS that we will see the goodness of God in the land of the living!

THE FACT IS surely goodness and mercy will follow us all the days of our life and that we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever!

So let's get our facts straight! What is your declaration?

1 comment:

  1. Joy! I love it! Thank you so much for this post--so uplifting, encouraging, and setting the record straight! I can't wait to see what else you blog :)

    ReplyDelete